Thursday, January 29, 2009

farshi turab (dust is my bed)

Dust is my bed
Embraces me
And its my cover now
The sand
Surrounds me
Even behind my back
And the grave tells a darkness
Of my affliction
And the brightness
Draws a line

And whre is my family now
They sold my loyalty
And where my group of friend
They left my brotherhood
And where is the bliss of money
Its behind my back now
And my name (reputation) where its is shine
Between praise
This is my bed
Dust is my bed

And love farewell its logging
And my elegizing cried
And the tears went dry
After crying
And the universe become narrow
And so is my space
And the grave become
My ground an sky
This is my bed
Dust is my bed

And fear fills my estrangement
And sadness is my illness
I expect firmness and i swear
Its my cure


And for Allah i pray faithfully
You are my hope Allah
A desire heaven
To find bliss in it

No comments:

Post a Comment